Update Problem  

Posted by Nicole in

For some reason I can't visit any blogspot site on my laptop. It's really anoying and also the reason why there aren't any updates this week. I hope to fix this and if anyone might have clue what could be wrong tell me.

Thanks to:
- Marcel and Jetske for their nice card. It was the first one I got *yay*
- The whole family Backx for their special Oosterhout greeting card, ghehe.
- Lisa for the beautiful card. It's framed now :p
- Tom for the text message. Í keep forgetting to text something back -_-'

I'll tell you about my first schoolweek as soon as I can. That week was quite confusing :s

This entry was posted on Monday, September 29 at 9:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I hope to see an update soon, I'm reallu currious!

October 4, 2008 at 12:30 PM
Anonymous  

Ja ik ook. En ik zou die pagina voor je nog inscannen met je blurrende hoofd maar ik vergeet het tellekens. Ben benieuwd naar je eerste week update hoor.!


Groeten, dat kleine onderdeurtje die je je zusje mag noemen

October 4, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Post a Comment