My blood is fine, thank you  

Posted by Nicole in

I’ve got the results of my blood exam today. Some people thought it was a good idea to check my blood and I don’t blame them :p I’m often sick and when I’m in Scotland there’s nobody making soup, nice cool beds and hugging me *boohoo* I wonder why I’m feeling unhealthy. Maybe it has something to do with my lifestyle? I eat pizza for breakfast, I love liqueur, don’t like vegetables and candy is my favourite snack...
Oh and my blood was fine. It was red and liquid like blood’s supposed to be. I still regret seeing that, I wasn’t feeling well seeing my own blood (and that’s a understatement) XD However I promise to take care of myself in Scotland. Three meals every day, vegetables and fruit and all that stuff.

Woohoo! I have a ticket for Lowlands! Thank you Lisa! Looks like I’m going to a festival after all ^_^ It’s the only vacation I’m going to have this year. Looking forward to the noise and three days no shower muha! Listening to the bands now to see which ones I’m going to harass. I’ll take some photos :p

Short news
-I can’t finish my squid bag, argh! I lost my felt pieces for making the eyes and stuff. Maybe it’ll show up when we’re moving out...
- ...Maart and I are moving out of our house...He isn’t allowed to stay alone in this big house and he has already found a new home.
- I hate this lame summer weather!
- The big farewell party is planned and invitations are on their way. It’s actually not allowed to give partys in our house but everyone else in the street seems to ignore that so puh! Two days later I’m on plane to Scotland, muhaha they can’t catch me.
- I’m a bit busy these days with two lame deadlines and arranging stuff.
- I’m going to cook a nice fish with potatoes and cauliflower,beans and bacon. How healthy is that!

Bye!Watching this a lot now (bobobo bo-bobobo or something like that) It's absolutely weird, fast and he fights with his nose hair....no really it's cool.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 11 at 5:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

hej hej nicje,

Ik wil ff zeggen,.. dat je deze blog zekerste allersteweten ook moet gaan bijhouden in edinburghhh! wantteeehh ik ga je missen hoor! en ik wil wel weten hoehet met je gaat natuurlijk! En ofcourse.. kom ik je opzoeken daaro! :D (ookal is het niet al de 31e helaas)

ik ga lekker slapen, morgen meer liesjes geluidjes opnemen.. ben nu al schor ;)

kus Lieslablaadje met een slakje erop (?! waar slaat dit op XD .. zolang je maar weet dat er geen gekke gedachtes achterztitten)

August 11, 2008 at 11:41 PM

hahaha lies(laars)
ik ga je ook missen! Nu kunnen we niet meer gek doen met z'n twee.Ik zal t bijhouden aangezien ik daar massa's tijd ga hebben denk.
x van een nicole die niet wakker kan worden -_-'

August 12, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Post a Comment